Powerful Serum is full of powerhouse vitamins and antioxidants that defend the skin from environmental stressors and free radical damage. It contains Ferulic Acid and L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) to provide antioxidant benefits and is complimented by Hyaluronic Acid, and Vitamins E, B3, and B5 to leave the skin looking plump, bright, nourished, and even-toned. This lightweight fusion of ingredients provides a burst of health benefits to shatter pigmentation, combat lackluster skin, safeguard the skin from damage, and keep your skin luminous while on your healthy aging journey.
· Multiple sources of antioxidant’s safeguard the skin from environmental stress and damage
· Helps to shatter pigmentation and reduce discoloration for an even glow
· Nourishes and hydrates the skin for a supple skin bounce
· Infuses the skin with essential vitamins to promote overall skin health and graceful aging
· L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C): One of the most potent forms of vitamin C, not only does it help safeguard the skin against environmental stress, but it helps to promote the production of collagen and elastin, while shattering and discarding existing pigmentation within the skin for an even looking complexion.
· Ferulic Acid: A powerful antioxidant, Ferulic Acid highly compliments L-Ascorbic Acid by ensuring stability and enhancing age-defying results. Ferulic acid helps to decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while also targeting and brightening discoloration for an even complexion.
· Tocopherol (Vitamin E): Helps to neutralize free radicals, while also imparting the skin with nourishing hydration and replenishes skin’s essential lipids for healthy barrier function. It works synergistically with Vitamin C to support glowing skin.
· Panthenol (Vitamin B5): Helps skin retain essential moisture, while also infusing it with hydration. It helps to calm and soothe the skin as well, to ensure skin is not compromised due to stress.
· Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): Nourishes and soothes the skin. It helps to fend off free radical damage while also promoting ceramides and elastin in the skin, strengthening skin’s natural protective shield against external irritants and moisture loss.
· Hyaluronic Acid: Is known as a humectant, a type of moisturizing agent that can attract water molecules from the environment around itself. It’s capable of containing over 1000 times its weight in molecular water, which it then lends to the skin like a reservoir for long-term hydration. Due to its major hydrating properties, it instantly plumps and smooths the skin for a supple bounce and streamlined texture.
Directions for Use: After cleansing and toning your skin, apply 3-5 drops every morning by pressing the serum onto the skin with fingertips. Allow for serum to absorb before continuing with your skincare regimen. Recommended for the face, eyes, neck, and décolletage.
Full Ingredient List
Aqua, Ethoxydiglycol, Ascorbic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Laureth-23, Triethanolamine, Tocopherol, Ferulic Acid, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium PCA, Niacinamide, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.