Enzuri Beauty is a carefully curated Luxury Skincare brand.
- Cruelty Free
- Gluten Free
- Phthalate Free
- Paraben Free
- Synthetic Color Free
- Synthetic Fragrance Free
We are obsessed about ingredients. Our products are full of nutrient-rich ingredients that have been carefully selected with intention to optimize the overall wellness of your skin, body and spirit.
Our products are housed in beautiful Miron glass bottles that preserve the potency and purity of the ingredients and extends shelf life. The bottles are recyclable, sustainable and preserve the essence of the natural products.
We are committed to being fully transparent about what you’re putting on your body. We always encourage you to read the ingredients listings on any of Enzuri Beauty products that you are considering.
For educational purposes only.
- Aloe Vera – A succulent plant which offers many benefits and is suited for all skin types especially dry, damaged, sensitive and irritated skin. It offers anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antioxidant, humectant and soothing, anti-itch qualities for the skin.
- Alpha-Arbutin - A naturally occurring molecule derived from the dried leaves of plant species like bearberry blueberry, cranberry, and pear trees. Alpha Arbutin reduces the appearance of age spots and can help improve skin tone.
- Chondrus crispus (algae) extract – also know as Red Seaweed, is a type of seaweed that’s a rich source of many nutrients for skin, including the pigment beta-carotene and potent antioxidants, lutein, which help protect skin from the visible effects of blue light exposure.
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) – An antioxidant naturally produced by the body, necessary for cells to function properly. CoQ10 is known to promote beauty, moisturize and improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Studies show that the antioxidant content of stressed and maturing skin can be dramatically improved through the topical use of CoQ10.
- Damascus Rose Flower Water - Rose is unarguably one of the most powerful natural healers for the skin. Features a complex of skin-nourishing vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to moisturize, hydrate and protect dry and sensitive skin, together with antiseptic, astringent and anti-inflammatory properties to help reduce redness and balance skin.
- Ferulic Acid - A plant-based antioxidant, ferulic acid neutralizes free radicals and enhances the antioxidant benefits and stability of vitamins C and E.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Occurs naturally in the body and is a key molecule involved in skin moisture. Helps your skin remain hydrated. A gentle yet powerful humectant can hold 1,000 times its weight in water to help skin retain essential moisture. Clinically proven moisturizer.
- Melia Azadirachta (Chinaberry) Flower Extract – Also known as Neem, a popular plant throughout India, where use of every part of the plant can be seen in the practice of Ayurvedic medicine. It contains antioxidants known to be particularly effective in neutralizing peroxyl radicals,
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) – Helps prevent skin from losing water content to promote clear, healthy-looking skin. A water-soluble vitamin that works with the natural substances in your skin to help visibly minimize enlarged pores, tighten lax pores, improve uneven skin tone, soften fine lines and wrinkles, diminish dullness, and strengthen a weakened surface.
- Papaya – Full of active enzymes that can improve your complexion. Full of essential vitamins A, C and antioxidants lycopene.
- Rose Hip Oil – Rose is nature’s symbol of love and beauty. Once famously used by Cleopatra for its unique aphrodisiac powers. This carrier oil is high in essential fatty acids which helps to speed up the skin’s healing process. Rich in vitamins and antioxidants. These elements prevent the signs and symptoms of premature aging by reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots while simultaneously protecting the skin from environmental damage.
- Vitamin A Retinoid – It protects against UV Damage and slows the signs of aging. Vitamin A also stimulates fibroblasts—the cells responsible for developing tissue that keeps skin firm and healthy—in the deep layers of your skin.
- Vitamin B5 - Also known as humectant due to natural hydrating property, this vitamin stabilizes skin’s barrier function thus increasing the amount of water your skin can hold for longer duration. Vitamin B5 helps soften and soothe skin.
- Vitamin C – Delivers natural skin protection against environmental stressors and promotes a fresh, rejuvenated appearance, firming and smoothing the look of lines.
- Vitamin E – Contains antioxidants that fight cell-damaging free radicals that contribute to premature aging and wrinkles.